- Simple. It does not allow control of the 1st screen in any way what so ever. In fact, the use of the app itself is not "simple" either. You tell it what channel you are watching and it puts loosely related items up based on the title in the EPG.
- Social. I couldn't find a way to share the items I was looking at or the experience in anyway (except passing the iPad to my wife).
- Seamless. No integration with any video services.
- Stimulating. The app's purpose is an attempt to make the content experience richer by allowing you to buy relevant items--it just disappoints in that endeavor.
- Discovery. I wish I could say it let you discover items to purchase (not the point of this axis), but it would be faster for your to type in the title of the show than to change the channel in the app as currently implemented.
I honestly did not take the time to check for an Android or laptop experience.
My overall summary (I hope this improves quickly):
- Simple. None.
- Social. None.
- Seamless. None.
- Stimulating. Low (a very disappointing low).
- Discovery. None.