I guess after seeing Google, Hearst, and others plunked down $4m last week in funding, I was expecting something more spectacular (they must have presented a great business plan). The app is probably 1 step behind GetGlue, which is not saying much in this field. You can check into a TV show or movie and make a comment (and see other check-ins and comments). You can see "Trending" shows (and even featured shows). That's it. Seriously. Let's hope they put that $4m to work quickly.
- Simple. Cannot control your 1st screen. None.
- Social. Some rudimentary Facebook and Twitter integration. Cannot follow tweets distinct from check-ins (see too much info), cannot really capitalize on friend Facebook likes unless from Miso, etc. Low.
- Seamless. No video source integration. None.
- Stimulating. No audio syncing of content. Not even descriptive meta data on the show you are watching. I think this is really a "None" (only the name of the show and the opportunity to choose an epside).
- Discovery. It has a "Trending" function, but is that really discovery. Very low.
- Simple. None.
- Social. Low.
- Seamless. None.
- Stimulating. None.
- Discovery. Very low.